Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day, hope it is sweet and full of love! Even though Terry and I have been together for over 12 years this will be our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. No romantic dinner for us though as I'm having a few medical procedures done on the 15th and only get clear liquids the day before, which falls on Valentine's day. We will definitely have to make up for it another day! I have a few crafty things to share. I made this felt Valentine gift bag about a month ago. As always my posts are too long in between! I used Papertrey Ink heart die for the top and bottom border and hand stitched around the edges. Made another one more recently using Papertrey Ink ice cream die with pastel felts and machine stitched around them. Tag is also PTI dies and stamps. I'm working on a fabric Easter bunny bag which I'll share next post, which will be soon! I made a baby girl album for a very sweet Etsy friend who had a little baby girl in October last year. Her name is Kaydence and she is absolutely adorable! I added lots of pockets and places for mommy to write and add photos. Here are some of the pages of the album. A shabby fan card.... And a couple fun Easter cards using some stash from last year's collection from We R Memory Keepers. That's about it for now, I'll be back soon with more! Annette :)

7 comments:

Connie said...

Everything on this post is gorgeous . . . I especially like the bags. I did not know that you could cut felt with your die cut machines. That is a wonderful way for using them. I have a cricut cutter . . . I don't think it would work with felt . . . do you know?
Happy Valentine's Day
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Chelle said...

Annette, I just discovered your blog today and am about to die from all these heart palpitations! Your talent has me swooning; NEVER in my life have I seen such eye candy! I couldn't stop myself from checking out your entire blog, all the way back to '08 when Rocco was still a skinny little thing! (In fact, I'm typing one-handed right now because my own precious chunky furball is curled up around the other arm, and I adore him too much to disturb his sweet little kitty nap! I have a feeling you can relate!)

I REALLY, REALLY admire your crazy-mad talent, Annette, and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to "know" you over the last few hours! I will be thinking of you tomorrow during your procedure; I hope that all is well with you. Do take care!

Best Wishes to You, Annette,
Michelle

P.S. Also, congratulations to you and Terry on your new marriage! I was surprised to read about your relationship of 12 years, but not for the typical reasons - I've been with my guy (not husband) for 15 years. There just aren't many like us out here!

Audrey Pettit said...

I always SO love all your sweet projects, Annette! Those felt bags are just soooo sweet, and I adore the baby album! Cutest cards ever, too!
Hope everything goes very smoothly for you today and that you have a very speedy recovery! Thinking of you!

Jill Norwood said...

Annette - Gorgeous post my dear! Sorry to hear about your medical problems! Happy Valentine's Day and I hope all went well medically!
Take care!
:) Jill

Betty Sue said...

I adore your little mini book. I just purchased Little Bo Peep to make an album for a friend and your little book is inspirational!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie! Hope your surgery went well!! I always love your posts, so sweet and always so creative!! HUgs!

Sandy said...

Well I just fell in love and I hope you are okay - your work is so sweet and beautiful and that baby book is out of this world!!
Sandy (yep I am not a follower and subscribe)1