Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Official!

The Christmas season is upon us, this is my favorite time of year! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!

I was planning on painting the sunroom today but we are expecting heavy rain and wind so it looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow. (It's a 25 mile drive one way to the new house and I am not fond of driving in bad weather!) Looks like I get a crafty day today!! I just have the sunroom and master bedroom to paint and I'll be done painting the second floor, talk about sore arms and hands!
I've been squeezing in some crafty time in the mornings and evenings and wanted to share a few things. Seems like I can't make anything these days without using Martha Stewart's Crystal Fine glitter!





Also, here is latest project I did for Custom Crops. I used Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love collection for the card and of course, crystal fine glitter!


We might get a little wet snow on Saturday, I know it won't stick but I'll be happy just to see a few snowflakes!
Thanks for stopping by!
Annette

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Het sweetie!! These creations are fantastic!!! I love each one of them!!

I've been home sick all week, went to the docttor yesterday and he wants me to stay home the rest of the week. Ug!!

Chris said...

We have the rain up here in VA too...blah. I'm so happy that you are almost done painting - how nice that you'll have a sunroom, sounds lovely!

Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving. I love these little creations of yours - those mittons and gingerbread men are adorable.

Mary L said...

LOVE all the projects, but the gingerbread men really are just too cute!
Uh, you can have the stinky cold weather and snow. I pray we have NO SNOW DAYS before Christmas, too much to get done at school to have any days off early...
How exciting that your house is moving along quickly now. Will you be in by Christmas??? :-)

Tammie said...

Beautiful creations Annette! I love the mittens....so pretty....good luck on the snowflakes :)

Miss Rhea said...

Your Gingerbread's are Adorable, as is everything you create :) How about PINK gingerbread people :) :)

Miss Rhea said...

PS, I am just NOW taking your sweet Easter tags off of my tree in order to do Christmas !! lol !! Can you tell I love them ?? :)

annes paperfun said...

Beautiful creations!!!
Lovely details and colors!
Hugs Anne

Amber said...

Hi Annette! Love Love Love your creations. Especially the little gloves and gingerbread men;) I love the idea of a sunroom! I love the idea of any type of sun at the moment, we got 3 inches of snow today!
I received a very beautiful Christmas card in the mail!!!! Loved it, your cards are amazing!
Hugs
Amber

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, Annette! How gorgeous all your projects are! I LOVE the glitter. Can't get enough of it myself these days. Those gingerbread men are so darn cute, and I always, always love the vintage charm to your goodies.
Bummer about the snow, huh? Would have been fun to see a bit.

Anonymous said...

So, so beautiful Annette! I love all the sparkle!

(-: Heidi