Not much new to share on the house, we are still painting trim molding for the million windows we have, I never thought of all the molding when we decided to put so many windows in! We did manage to get the sunroom painted this past weekend and I got enough molding painted for the window trim so that will be going up this week.
Just a few projects, first is a set of shabby boxes I covered using Melissa Frances papers, trim, roses and of course, glitter!



And, my Custom Crops project for this week. I recently got a Cricut Expression and couldn't wait to cut chipboard with it! You can find the supplies and instructions here.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!
Thanks for stopping by!
Annette
10 comments:
I can't believe you had time (or energy!) to create all of these lovely items. The boxes are so beautiful...and the snowmen are super cute!
Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!
Hi Sweetie!! I havn't ventured into cutting chipboard with my cricut...Im scared!!! Absolutely stunning projects!! I hope that you have a magical Christmas!!! Hugs, Char
Oh, Annette! I just love your crafty projects. Those shabby boxes are to die for. I think you should submit those to the current call over at Scrapstreet Magazine. They're looking for projects with roses.
http://scrapstreet.com/mag2009/dec12/bits/calls.htm
And I truly adore those snowmen, too. So cute, so glittery, so wonderful! Love the hats!
Love your pretty boxes !! I love hearts and roses :) Yes, this year REALLY went by so fast ! It seems the older you get the faster it goes. Have a Great Week !! :)
Wow, love the snowman Annette! Your Expression did a terrific job cutting the chipboard! And I love your heart boxes, perfect for Valentine's Day!
Hugs
Amber
Gorgeous projects Annette! Love the snowmen!
Annette, I love the snowmen! And the boxes....gorgeous. You must be exhausted with all of the painting and preparing. Hope that your week is great.
Beautiful projects!!! Those snowman are too cute and from one of my favorite cartridges!!!
Annette, thank you for visiting me often and for your kind words. So glad that you are getting some snow...we have 8 inches on the ground and up to 3-6 more expected...I would gladly share some with you today! Have a great weekend as well.
Wow, what stunning boxes and I love your absolutely adorable snowmen!
(-: Heidi
Post a Comment