Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thoughts of Christmas

Anyone else started shopping yet or is it just me? I've got a few bags hidden already with a few gifts and I hope I don't lose them when we move. I already misplaced a shirt for Terry from last year that he didn't get because I couldn't remember where I hid it! Hopefully it will show up when we move and I'll have an extra gift for him this year!

I've got a few things to share. First is a set of thank you tags I made using My Mind's Eye Laundry Line papers and bird rub-on. The thank you rub-on's are Melissa Frances. It was cloudy today so the photos turned out a little blurry and dark but I wanted to post them anyways. I was going to take them outside and between the dogs and the wind, it wasn't happening!



And, a set of mini notecards using my favorite Melissa Frances papers and chipboard.




That's about it for now, I'll be back later in the week with more.
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Annette

12 comments:

Tammie said...

Beautiful...as always.

Anonymous said...

I've bought 1 present!!! I always say Im going to start early and never do!! Your creations are so precious!! I love them!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Annette! I just love your soft whimsical style!

(-: Heidi

Lisa said...

Cannot get enough of your talent! These are gorgeous! {{{hugs}}} L

GiftsByHeidi said...

Ha! Shopping!?? No way, I'm a last minute person! Love your cards & tags, they're getting me in the Christmas spirit!

Jennifer Beason said...

These are beautiful, Annette!
I haven't even thought of Christmas shopping yet!!! :)

Amber said...

How beautiful Annette! I just love My Mind's Eye Laundry Line! And I've not started shopping yet, but I am already dreading it;)
Hugs
Amber

Pam said...

Annette, these are lovely!!! I particularly love the first one!

By the way, I got a real laugh out of your "chapstick story"!!! Sounds like something I would do!

Craft u Crazy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craft u Crazy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craft u Crazy said...

stunning work Annette, You are fast becoming my favourite blog. Thanks for popping over.

Regards
Adele

Nettie said...

these are stunning! the first two so very feminie too, pleased to find your lovely blog!