
Just a couple crafty things to share. I just made these coffee tags in the past few days. I stamped the latte with dye ink and cut out, then colored with water color pencils and blended. The "whipped cream or froth" is Liquid Applique by Marvy. I have had it for at least 10-12 years and was so surprised when I opened it and it wasn't dried up. I guess I got my moneys worth on that purchase! You put it on the area you want, then let it dry and then heat with a heat gun and it magically puffs up. I love how it makes the topping look like real froth. I added some Crystal Lacquer and let dry over night for a super glossy finish, then attached with foam tape.


And lastly, Michaels had these cute chipboard books in different shapes so I snagged a butterfly book and made it into tags. I used Melissa Frances papers, Martha Stewart Crystal glitter and German glass glitter, some paper roses, trim and buttons. The larger rose was purchased at HL in a boquet and I just cut the roses off with wire cutters and took out the plastic centers and sprayed them with some Glimmer mist and added a small rhinestone center.


And just a quick update on the house, the siding guys are coming this week or next and Terry will be installing the HVAC this weekend and should finish up on it next week. Hopefully then we can get the insulation and sheetrock done soon after as we are still planning on an end of June move. (At least that's the plan, keeping my fingers crossed!)
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
Annette
12 comments:
OMGoodness! OK, now I want a puppy! They are so cute, I can see why you are having a hard time choosing!
Your tags are just gorgeous! Love that liquid applique, I dig mine out from time to time too!
(-: Heidi
Wow...choices are hard to make. I can already tell you love them both and they are so adorable. These are gonna be some big dogs!!!
Love the butterflies and how you add so many unique layers to one item. I love your work.
Oh!! So cute!! I want one!! I love puppies!! Keep them both lol!!!
I love those tags!!! Very sweet!!!
Awww...both puppies are SO CUTE!!!
Your tags are super cute too! :)
You are going to be one busy lady with that house, but HOW COOL! You have to be getting excited with the project nearing completion. And how are you EVER going to decide which puppy to keep? Do you have a stronger bond with one? You certainly can't go by the "cuteness factor"...they are even steven in that department! Love your projects, especially love all the detail on the latte cards!
OMG Annette, how on earth can you choose? Those faces are just precious!! That would be a really hard decision. Love your work, that Latte card is fantastic!
I love the latte, but the butterflies are absolutely gorgeous. Being a dog lover....I would have a hard time choosing between the babies...either way, you can't go wrong, can you?
Oh how could you decide which puppy to keep with those adorable faces looking at you?!? There's nothing more cute than puppies - that's why Matt keeps me away from them;)
Love your tags! The latte turned out great!!!
Hugs
Amber
Oh my goodness! You need them both :) They are so adorable!
Great work on the projects too :)
Ahhh... they are so adorable!!!!!!
Your tags are beautiful!!!
Love the colors of the butterflies!!
XXXX
Chimene
Those puppies are adorable! What a good idea with the chipboard books. You are the tag queen. :)
I am not sure which is cuter...the cards or the puppies The cards are pretty cute...but love the dogs. I love the froth.
Post a Comment