
Please check out the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog for Prize Giveaways this week! My sweet blog buddy Amber is on their Design Team and if you get a chance, please stop by her blog to see her adorable creations!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Annette
10 comments:
So cute. Love the torn paper look! Very spring looking!
Beautiful card Annette. Love the colors.
A beautifully sweet card! Hope your weather isn't too nasty today and tomorrow...I'm missing Spring too!
Your card is beautiful!Always so elegant.
This is gorgeous Annette! You have such a knack for all the little details that make your projects so special!
(-: Heidi
Oh! Annette!!!! Beautiful, sweet card!!!! Great job!!!!
Love this card Annette! It looks like Spring! We're suppose to get 1-2 inches of snow tonite, ugh! Guess Spring's on hold in Kentucky. Thanks for mentioning the CB Blog, your too sweet:)
Hugs
Amber
Hi there! I tagged you on my blog. Go check out the details! XOXO
Beautiful. I love it.
Hi Annette,
I'm Jo, from Making-Handmade-Cards.com.
I've just stumbled across your blog and simply had to comment on your lovely cards! They're absolutely gorgeous! :o)
In fact your cards are so fab, I thought I'd drop you a line to ask if you'd like to become a Guest Designer for Making Handmade Cards. Would you be interested?
If so, please don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll send you some more information. You can find our contact form here: http://www.make-handmade-cards.com/support/
Enjoy the rest of your day/evening, Annette! :o)
Best wishes,
Jo
Making-Handmade-Cards.com
Post a Comment