Are you ready to see some precious puppies!!!!!

And here is the mommy, Rachel.......

And, here is the daddy, Tyler.......at least we think he is the daddy!

I am so worried that I am going to get attached to them and have a hard time giving them away! I cannot wait until their eyes open and they start walking and playing!! I'll be sure to get lots of photos and post them later on down the road.
Nothing crafty to share today but I'll be back hopefully by the weekend to post a few things. I have been in crafty slump and working on several projects but just need to finish them up.
Have a wonderful day!
Annette
10 comments:
WOW!!!! That's a whole bunch of puppies. We can't let Amber or Tam see them, they always want another one. I think you are already attached so be careful. They are so cute.
Puppy's have a way of wrapping those little tails around your heart! I have been "stuck" loving many over the years. There is nothing so sweet as a cold nose and a warm tongue on your cheek.
Awwww, so cute!
Auntie Annette:) Love the 2 little tans ones mixed in with all the black! You will get sooo attached! There's no way you couldn't.
Hugs
Amber
Rachel looks like she is smiling! Cute pics! It will be hard not to get attached.
Awww!!! I LOVE puppies!!! How could you NOT get attached? They are adorable. when they get bigger take more pics k?
Congrats on your new additions!!! :)
Gorgeous. You ae so in trouble....
Cute little octuplets, they are so adorable when they are little...and I am really not all that partial to dogs (give me cats any day) :-)
So lovely puppies and lovely parents too!!!
Post a Comment