Monday, September 22, 2008

He tied the knot!




My adorable younger brother got married yesterday! His new wife is absolutely wonderful and I am so happy for both of them! To top if off, she loves to scrapbook and make cards! Oh I wish we didn't live on separate coastlines! They left today for their honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta and I hope they have a wonderful time!

I have been under the weather with my first cold in years! I did manage to find some time to do a little crafting and made another altered card. I worked on one of the frames I picked up from the dollar store and I decided to do this one with a shabby chic look. I didn't cover up the photo hole this time and when I have my new scrap room, this will go on my shelf with a photo in it, probably of Rocco kitty!

Happy Fall!
Annette

2 comments:

Jennie Skaggs said...

WOW...This is absolutely gorgeous. Your style is always so amazing.

COngrats on your brother. Maybe your sil will join our little craft board.

Anonymous said...

I love your vintage style. It has all the right touches and your color combos are perfect.