Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still Christmas in July!





I made these tags recently using my Sizzix dies. How cute would they be on a brown kraft bag with red ribbon! I am so ready for fall! Don't mind the summer thunderstorms though, they are pretty cool! House is coming along, the upstairs 3rd floor and back porch steps should be finished this weekend! Yay!!!!!!!!! The guy is coming tomorrow to start working on them. Will post pictures. I am so excited because the 3rd floor will be my own space, craft room and storage area for Christmas and whatever else I have to decorate with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annette,
Love the lil' gingerbread man! So cute. You have very lovely details to your christmas cards. Love 'em!
Debbie aka Victorianrose PCMB

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous, Annette! They are so perfect. I love how real they look!!! I feel like I could just take a bite out of one of them! :o) Good work!
Angela