

Hello! Working on a few Christmas cards and gifts. The gingerbread man is part of a 4 piece tag set that I am working on. He is not finished but thought what I had so far would look so cute standing next to this card I made. He was cut from the Gingerbread man Sizzix die, the newest one. I have both dies but the second one seems to have a little more character than the first one. I can't believe Christmas is 5 months away! I am keeping my fingers crossed that we will be in the new house for Christmas. It will be so exciting when we add on the living room and dining room, there will be a big rock fireplace, oh I can't wait to decorate it!!! Maybe next year?????????? I saw the cutest and biggest turtle at the property a few days ago, his shell was about a foot long and he stopped when I walked up to him, when I came back a few minutes later, he had gone about 20 feet and was heading towards the pond. That is the second turtle I have seen on the property, other than the ones that hang out on an old log that has fallen into the water, every time I go near, they jump in the water. I have got to get a photo of them!!!! Oh, if anyone wants the coconut cupcake recipe, please email me and I will send to you, in any format you request!
Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Annette
No comments:
Post a Comment