
Just took a photo of the house. It is a complete mess! Terry is still working on the electrical wiring, which should be done in the next week or two. As soon as he gets that done, he will hire a plumber to plumb the house, then the sheetrock goes up! Yay! I will have my dream bathroom, Terry got a great deal on some real marble tiles. Both bathrooms will have the marble flooring! It is alot of fun picking out things for the house. Can't wait to start on the kitchen! We will add on a living room and dining room later next year to the back of the house. Well, I am off to craft today. I am finally going to try and get some of my projects published so I have alot of things to make. I soooooo love to make things! Have a great day!
Annette
No comments:
Post a Comment