Monday, June 30, 2008

My Favorite Painting


Its the last day of June. I can't believe it will be July tomorrow. I feel like I need to go out and start Christmas shopping. As for the painting, I painted this years ago. It hangs in my living room but when we move and I have my own scrap space, I think I will hang it in there. I had a picture of it on a card or something, can't remember but liked it so much I wanted to see if I could bring it to life and this how my version turned out. It gives me inspiration when I am drawing a blank when creating something. I know the creativity is in there, sometimes I just need a little boost! I have a few more that I have done, will post those at another time. I am off to bed!

Annette

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

WOW...this is gorgeous. You are very talented.