Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy and Dreary Days

It has been rainy and dreary these past few days and cold, Brrrrr! I actually turned the heater on this morning to get the chill out of the house. Because of this weather, we weren't able to get the sheetrock installed. If sheetrock gets wet it just falls apart so it will have to wait until next week. After waiting two and half years, another week isn't going to make a difference! heehee It's getting really exciting though as more things get done with the house!

Seeing the weather has been so gloomy, I've been in my craft room making crafty things. My first card is embellished with Basic Grey chipboard which I painted and used two different glitters, papers are from My Minds Eye.

This card has a Crafty Secrets Cotton Scrap with Making Memories Mistletoe Collection paper and I'm not sure about the holly paper, it's just a scrap that I had. The little glitter leaf is Making Memories also and the berries are from a Christmas spray from Michaels.

The Angel Snow image is a Crafty Secrets Cotton Scrap and I used Melissa Frances and Basic Grey Periphery papers. The lace is from the fabric store and chipboard is Tattered Angels that I glittered.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Annette

7 comments:

Chris said...

It's rainy and cold here too! I've got the heat set low so in the morning when we get up, we don't freeze! :) Lovely cards - I love your glittery chipboard and lace!

Tammie said...

Rainy and cold here too, Annette. I am planning the first fire in the fireplace this season for Saturday....the high is supposed to be 42!!!! I absolutely LOVE the reindeer card. They are all gorgeous, but he inspired me!

Tammie said...

Rainy and cold here too, Annette. I am planning the first fire in the fireplace this season for Saturday....the high is supposed to be 42!!!! I absolutely LOVE the reindeer card. They are all gorgeous, but he inspired me!

Anonymous said...

Am I allowed to say...rain..rain..go away??? I was outside earlier and I could feel something hitting my face but couldn't see anything. We did have snow forecast for the day..so maybe!!
Annette I am so happy with your news eventho I'm a bit late saying anything. I love all the new cards you have posted.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, oooh, and oooh! These are absolutely gorgeous Annette!

(-: Heidi

GiftsByHeidi said...

Those are gorgeous! Glad you've gotten some crafting time. It's been cold & rainy here too. I think we've had 4 days in a row of non-stop rain! My dogs do not like it.

Suzanne :O ) said...

your projects are so dreamy! love all the glitter! :D