
Big huge thanks to Becky and Mary for giving my blog the Kreativ Blogger award! Becky gave me the award over a week ago and bless her heart for thinking of me! If you get a chance, please visit her blog, she is very creative and you have to see her little felt bird card she recently made, it is so cute! Mary is an inspiration to me, not only as a cardmaker but also as a nurse who is working on becoming a Diabetic Nurse Educator/Practitioner. I have 2 cousins with diabetes and an uncle who passed away this year with complications of it. Thank you Mary for helping educate others on this terrible disease.
I have to list 5 blogs to be able to post this award on my blog. The hard part is coming up with only 5, there are too many wonderful blogs and so many creative people, I want to list everyone, including those who already have gotten the award!
Anne's Paper Fun
Her creations are absolutely gorgeous!
Heidi
I discovered Heidi on the CK site and she is very creative and talented!(She recently tagged me!)
Audrey
She just got tagged but her talent and her beautiful blog deserves this award!
Melissa
I know Melissa has gotten this award already but please visit her blog if you haven't yet, she is a spectacular cardmaker and crafter!
Linda
Her website is a must see! You will be in Awe of her gorgeous creations!
Wow, so much inspiration and so many talented ladies out there, I am so happy to have discovered the world of blogging!
I'll be back later today to post a new project I have been working on.
Have a wonderful day!
Annette
4 comments:
Wow, Annette!! You are SO sweet! Thank you so much for this award!
Wish I could give you a great big hug right now!
I am lucky enough to be going away to the beach this morning for a girls' weekend of cropping, so don't think I'll have the time to post your sweet award and tagging until I get back. Just don't want you to think I have forgotten! ;)
and again, thank you so much for bringing so many smiles to my face these last few days! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!
Hi Anette :o)
Thank you so much for the award and your words and comment! I really appreciate it!
Wonderful blog you have. Love your work. I will link back to you.
Wish you a nice weekend.
hugs from Anne
Thank you so much Annette! So nice of you to think of me! It may take me a while to post this as things are crazy around here getting ready for Thanksgiving guests, but I definitely will!
Thanks,
Heidi
Annette your blog would have been at the top of my list for the Kreativ Blog award - but I already knew you had won it:)
Post a Comment